Off-Site Nutrition Counseling
Corporate Wellness and Nutrition
See descriptions of each program
Peak Performance offers periodic nutrition classes on a variety of topics. Price may vary but typically $10 for members, $15 for non-members.
Grocery Store Tour: $125 for 90-minute tour
Sheri Allen is a registered dietitian offering counseling in the areas of weight management, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, high cholesterol, cardiac rehab, food allergies and pre/post bariatric surgery. Certificates in both adult and pediatric weight management. Working with individual clients, groups, and providing customized programming for corporate wellness.
Individual Nutrition Counseling: $75 per hour
Our first session will include an in-depth discussion of your health history, activity level and eating pattern/preferences, as well as:
- Introductory nutrition education
- Specific calorie needs
- Resting metabolic rate (RMR) calculation
- Initial goal-setting
- Weekly weigh-ins, optional
Corporate Wellness Fitness & Nutrition Programming
Call to discuss package options tailored to your company’s specific needs.
- On-Site Nutrition Consults
- Seminar Series--"Food as Medicine"; 5 sessions; topics include Dietary Influences on Blood Sugar, Cholesterol, The Brain, Stress, and Overall Wellness.
- Lunch & Learns--one-hour sessions; topics include Nutrition Basics, Understanding Your Bloodwork, Mindful Eating, etc.
According to the Harvard Business Review, not only do employee wellness programs save the employers money over the long term, but they also tend to strengthen the workplace culture and build employee trust and commitment. When individuals are healthier they perform better and miss fewer days. Employees are also more dedicated to and remain with employers whom they feel value them. Contact Sheri for more details and to set up a package that suits your company's needs.